unc0ver is an advanced jailbreak tool that unlocks your Apple device, allowing you the freedom to do anything with your iDevice.
Stable jailbreaking technique, you don’t have to worry about your device.
unc0ver supports iOS 11.0 to iOS 14.3. (Exceptions: 12.3-12.3.2 and 12.4.2-12.4.7 on A7-A8 and 13.5.1)
After jailbreaking, all your personal data is safe.
Click the button below to start your unc0ver download – the most advanced jailbreak tool. The latest unc0ver version 6.1.1 .IPA will start downloading immediately.
unc0ver has been my favorite jailbreak tool ever in years! It is safe and secure and doesn’t compromise my iPhone.
– Ariana Gonsalves
One of the simplest ways to jailbreak your iOS devices, hands down! Now I can easily play with apps on my iOS device without worrying.
– Lee Edwoo
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the use of unc0ver?
unc0ver is the most advanced jailbreak for iOS devices. This means that with the use of this app you can do whatever you want to do with your iOS devices and change what you want. It gives you root access to your device and lets you install software applications, extensions, and other applications that are normally not permitted and authorized by Apple’s app store.
2. Does unc0ver work after restarting my iOS device?
No, it is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool. If you restart your device or update it, you will need to re-jailbreak it.
3. What are some of the apps that can be used to install unc0ver on iOS?
Some of the most commonly used apps that can be used to install unc0ver are Cydia Impactor, Altstore, and 3UTools.
4. How can I delete the unc0ver jailbreak app from my device?
You could use the Cydia Eraser tool to remove unc0ver from your device. Open the Cydia Eraser app by tapping its icon on the app drawer.
Select “Delete all data and unjailbreak device”
Select “delete all” to confirm your delete.
Your device would reboot once the process has completed and will be set back to its original version without Cydia. You can now set up your device.
5. Which version of iOS can one jailbreak with unc0ver?
You can jailbreak iOS 11 till iOS 14.3 with this tool. It works on iPhones, iPads, and iPad touch for models A8X-A13.
The following models support unc0ver:
- iPhone: 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, X, XS Max, XR, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, SE, 6s/6s Plus, 6/6 Plus
- iPad: Air 3/2/1, 5/6, Pro 1st/2nd/3rd gen, Mini 5/4/3/2.
- iPod touch: 6, 7
The following iOS supports unc0ver
- iOS 14.3
- iOS 13.0 – iOS 13.5
- iOS 12.4
- iOS 12.0 – iOS 12.2
- iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.4.1
- iPadOS 13.0 – iPadOS 13.5
6. How to jailbreak with unc0ver?
Jailbreaking with unc0ver is simple. Launch the app by clicking on it and then choose the option “Jailbreak”. Do not do anything else with your device till the jailbreak operation is not completed.
7. When does the unc0ver app expire?
After installation, the unc0ver app expires within 7 days. You can use AltStore to re-sign it. Follow the steps given below to use AltStore and re-sign unc0ver:
- Go to the “My Apps” page of Altstore
- You will find the unc0ver app there, tap on option “X days” next to the unc0ver app.
- This will begin the re-sign process, let the process complete.
8. Is it safe to use unc0ver jailbreak?
unc0ver has proven to be a reliable jailbreak for many years and it is completely safe to use it. This app has the backing of many iOS developers (more than a dozen) who keep fine-tuning it for optimal performance.
9. Does Jailbreaking void the warranty of my device?
Yes, if you look at the Terms of services of Apple you can see it’s mentioned there that jailbreaking a device voids the warranty. Since jailbreak is not a permanent thing, you can reset your device to make your previous jailbreak undetectable.