|Version||2.0 (iOS), 1.3.2 (tvOS)|
|Stable Release||15 Dec 2020|
|Supported OS||iOS, tvOS|
- 1 Electra Jailbreak
- 2 How to install and use Cydia
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Conclusion: Electra Jailbreak for Cydia
Electra jailbreak is one of the very few tools available for iOS users and not just the developers out there. It was in the beta version for a very long time. The developers would test the tweaks through this tool. It is a very different method of jailbreaking. It doesn’t try to tamper with iOS’ KPP security measures. It has a lot of stability and provides a great amount of significance to your device. Electra jailbreak is compatible with a wide array of devices. Most of the jailbreak tools are available for one or two versions of iOS but Electra jailbreak works universally on all the iOS versions.
It is a semi-untethered jailbreak. So you don’t have to reboot your device unless this jailbreak demands you to do so. If you reboot your device, you will have to start the jailbreak process all over again. Electra jailbreak fully supports Cydia substrate. It is a superb jailbreak method that is released by a hacker and developer cool star along with the Electra team. Although it works on almost all versions of the iPhone, it is best suited for iOS 11 to iOS 11.3.1. It was released very recently and has still gotten a great amount of popularity amongst the users. With Electra jailbreak, you can do the whole task without connecting your device to the computer.
Electra jailbreak can be downloaded on your device directly. With most of the other jailbreak tools, you will have to connect your phone with a computer. There would be not really fussing about where to download it from since the download link is available easily for you. You have to make sure that you can give a nice path to the download as it should be easy to locate too.
How to install and use Cydia
- First things first, you need to put your device on airplane mode. If any call arrives in the process, you will have to jailbreak your device all over again.
- It means that the jailbreak process will start from the very bottom every time you receive a call. After this, you need to go into your settings.
- You have to disable Siri and Research. You need to turn off Siri. You have to reboot your phone and check if your phone is in airplane mode.
- After this, you need to download the Cydia Impactor and further download the Electra jailbreak IPA file.
- You need to connect your phone to your computer.
- You need to make sure that your device has been detected through the Cydia impactor and drag the file into it. You have to then go into settings once again and go to Profile management.
- The icon of the app will appear on your screen. You need to go to the Electra jailbreak app and click on Jailbreak. This is when the process is completed as your device would let you know if it is jailbroken or not.
Q1: Electra jailbreak is a tethered or untethered jailbreak?
Electra jailbreak is neither tethered nor untethered. It is rather a semi-tethered jailbreak which means that you will be required to jailbreak your device again if you reboot it or shut it down after jailbreaking it.
Q2: Is Electra jailbreak difficult to download?
Electra jailbreak is a very popular jailbreaking tool. You will get download links at varied places. You just have to make sure that the source of download is safe and it will definitely work for you. The download process is really simple.
Q3: Is Cydia impactor required in order to jailbreak your phone through Electra jailbreak?
You will have to use the Cydia impactor through your PC and connect your iPhone to the computer in order to jailbreak it.
Q4: How to delete Electra jailbreak?
You can delete jailbreak by going into the settings of your device and go to the apps section. There would be an Electra jailbreak option available there, you just have to click on it and uninstall it. The device would not remain jailbroken anymore.
Conclusion: Electra Jailbreak for Cydia
Electra jailbreak works the best for iOS 11 up until iOS 11.3.1. This is one jailbreak tool that has been developed very recently. It also means that the technology associated with this jailbreaking tool is new and efficient. It is definitely a very effective jailbreak tool!